Losing weight is simple (at least in theory).
Here is what you need to do.
- Cut out all sugars and other processed junk.
2. Eliminate all drinks except water. Drink enough water to make your urine clear.
3. Add some vegetables into your diet, you can eat as much veggies as you want.
4. Add some high quality proteins. It could be whey protein, or chicken breast or fish. Eat up to 1 gm of protein per pound of your body weight.
5. Then comes the carbs: This one is a little tricky and probably the topic of most bro arguments online. While cutting carbs does help with weight loss, it’s not advised to be on a low carb diet all year. During the early phases of your weight loss journey, I’d argue to cut out carbs to as low as you can get away with. If you’re feeling dizzy, however, just take some damn carbs.
6. Start going on long walks the kind where you wander on mountain side road for hours with headphones plugged in your ears.
7. Join the nearby gym and start lifting HEAVY WEIGHTS to gain some muscles.
8. Do 20 minutes cardio 3 times per week.
And there you have it. Your weight will drop faster than the British Pound if you follow this plan. But, I think it won’t work for you out of the box, you’ll need to make some changes according to your body type or your diet preferences and that’s just fine.
The woman in the picture is Sheri, and from what I’ve come to know she has no online presence right now. She used to have a site on, but now the site is gone for reasons unknown. Using Wayback machine I managed to get of what her site would have looked like in 2014. It’s nothing more than a wall of text though.
You can read about her story, and .